| Submit a Paper
for accepting a paper
- 1. Content must be related to the stated aims and topic of interest.
- 2. Be original.
- 3. Reflects results of author's studies, research and experiences.
- 4. Should meet the paper introduction format.
- 5. Papers should be in compliance with the instruction in the "Paper's Format"
- 6. Not already published or forwarded for publication in another journal or conference
- 7. Translated papers must present original scientific content and introduce advanced
arguments for higher education.
We strongly suggest that you regularly check your spam folder for IJICT notifications.
Update your 'Safe Senders' list to ensure that emails from IJICT are not directed
to your spam folder. For information on how to do this, click here.
Are you a new IJICT user?
Please select Registration from the home page and enter the requested information.
Are you presently an IJICT
user for this journal? If you are already registered as an author or a reviewer,
please do not register again. Select log in from the home, enter your username and
password and then click the appropriate log in button.
Are you an author and reviewer
for our journal? You will be able to perform both of these activities with
your one IJICT account. Select log in from the home page and enter your username
and password. Then click the Author or Reviewer Login button, whichever is relevant
to the work you wish to undertake.
Have you previously registered
on this site but now forgotten your password? Simply click Forgot Password.
Enter your Registered email and click "Submit". IJICT will then email you your password.
Do you wish to change your
password? Simply log in to IJICT and select "change password".
I have registered on IJICT, but have not received notification email for my account.
Response: It can take a few hours for receipt of the requested IJICT e-mail,
message due to heave traffic. If you fail to receive the notification e-mail or
a requested reminder within 2 - 3 hours this may be a result of:
1. Your e-mail address is entered incorrectly in IJICT website.
2. Your mail box server is blocking receipt of the IJICT e-mail.
Please firstly ensure that our system notification e-mails are not being blocked
by your Institution's mailbox server or by your personal mail box settings.
In order to successfully receive messages from the IJICT site for the journal we
recommend that you add the domain "itrc.ac.ir" to your Safe Senders or Safe Recipients
How to add the domain to your
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail.
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
- Add the domain.
- Click OK.
- Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
- Wait for the Address Book window to pop up, then click the Add button.
- Wait for the Address Card for New Contact window to load.
- Add the domain into the Other E-Mail field.
- Make this the Primary E-Mail address by checking the associated check box.
- Click the Save button.
- Open your mailbox and click Options (upper right corner).
- Click the Junk E-Mail Protection link (top of page).
- Select the Safe List link (second from bottom).
- Add domain into the dialog box titled Type an address or domain.
- Click the Add button next to the dialog box.
- Click the Address Book button.
- Make sure the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
- Click the New Card button. This will launch a New Card window that has 3 tabs:
Contact, Address & Other.
- Under the Contact tab, add the domain into the E-mail dialog box.
- Click OK.
- Open your mailbox and click on Mail Options (upper right hand corner).
- Select Filters (bottom left corner).
- Click the Add link on the Filters page.
- Update the From header: rule with the following 2 pieces of information: contains
and add the domain.
- Click the Choose Folder pull-down menu and select inbox.
- Pick the Add Filter button.
- Click Contacts along the left side of Gmail page.
- Click Add Contact.
- Add the domain into the primary e-mail address dialog box.
- Click Save.
If the journal domain is already on your safe senders list and you still do not
receive notification e-mail, please contact our Customer Support Team. We can check
the IJICT site for your journal and ensure that your correct contact e-mail address
is entered and resend your IJICT notification.